Sunday, February 25, 2007

Catching Up


I know I've been a little neglectful of this blog lately. I didn't even tell y'all about my successful shopping trip last week. I picked up two nice shirts for Yaakov, a cute fleece jacket for me, and ten hangers... all at a great price!

My sister is teaching me to be a better shopper. More importantly, I got to spend the day with Nome Nome Mickey Mouse. (also known as Naomi Hallel Inbar)

She's a real delight these days. She's just started saying her first few words: Mom, hi, bye, and cat.
Strangely "cat" was also one of her sister's first words. I guess it has to do with having a cat in the house. It was amusing when she said "cat" in a shop, and we looked around and found a picture of Tigger on the wall. I guess she recognizes the felines as members of the same family!

The other news from around here is that we went to Ikea and we got lovely Ikea couches. Unfortunately, they didn't have the covers we wanted, so we are currently leaving the couches wrapped in plastic and cardboard in our living room, and waiting for the covers to come in. Our living room is, as a result, sort of a huge mess.

Anyway, today I have another exciting ultrasound. Hopefully tomorrow, I'll be up to blogging about it.

All the best,
t.c. Goodman!

No comments: