I'm playing around with a new tool called Sleeqo which automates the whole meme process. This is my first meme creation using Sleeqo. Be sure to try it out yourself!
Rules: Post 5 things that a new immigrant to Israel needs to know. No politics!
- Israeli doctors don't have thermometers. You're expected to have taken your temperature (or your child's) at home.
- If you want to make a graham cracker crust in Israel, you use tea biscuits.
- The best time of year to buy new dishes, pots, and pans (in terms of deals) is right before Pesach.
- We don't have kool-aid here, we have syrup, called petel, which means raspberry. It's called petel even if it's grape flavored.
- Almost every supermarket has delivery for about 15 shekels. If you buy enough, it may be free. You can also order groceries online or by phone.