Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Airplane Food Review (Tamam) Pt 1

I have a crazy love of airline food, so when I saw Tamam was offering to let people buy airline meals, I ordered a whole bunch of different things, and I'll be reviewing it here: 
.

Cornbeef bagel - the "bagel" is a regular roll with a hole in the middle. It has a tomato-pepper sauce on it that I didn't like. Lots and lots of pickles, and sauerkraut. Not tons of meat, but I wasn't expecting a New York deli. Rating it 6/10. I'd eat it if I were hungry, but it's not great. 

Meal with Schnitzel, Couscous, and Vegetables:  This seems to not exist on the website, so I am putting the closest picture I could find. I had a bit of schnitzel and it was pretty good, but I can buy that at any supermarket. My son said he didn't like the couscous and veg. I'll have to check it sometime. 



Fresh vegetables with thousand Island sauce - yum 10/10




Fresh Fruit - tasty and clean, good mix. 10/10 - would be great to keep in a cooler on a tiyul


I look forward to updating more in the future. I ordered a whole bunch more stuff. 

No comments: