Monday, June 05, 2006

Give a dog a blog.

My sister and I decided that really my dog needs his own blog.
No, I'm serious. Here it is... Give a Dog a Blog
So that's one of my new projects.

In addition, I'm getting closer to having all the necessary materials for my NY driver's license, so that I can get that thing renewed. My parents lost my social security card. how much does that stink? harumph!

Plus, I was asked to take a test for an editing job. I'm reasonably confident that I'll pass the test. The question is whether they can offer me enough money for me to want to take the job.

In other news, I'm planning on launching a new website soon. It's still a secret, but I'll be announcing it soon enough!

Today's big news is that I managed to swim for the first time in...forever. yay! And, more importantly, I did the full kilometer.

Anyway, I'm going to go get myself something to eat... cya.

t.c. Goodman.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is the SScard that important? then why do they make it a crappy bit of thin paper? I lost mine eons ago, I just remember my number and that's enough (should be anyway). -I.A.