When: Monday, August 20th - Wednesday August 29th.
Where: Beijing, China
Food: All food is kosher and prepared fresh every day.
Shabbat: Observance of Shabbat is made easy and comfortable by the experienced guides. There are tfillot, kiddush, and challahs as well as three traditional meals.
Why should you take this trip?
What you'll see:
- The Summer Palace
- The Temple of Heaven
- An Acrobatics show
- The Cloissone Factory
- The Great Wall of China
- The Ming Tombs
- A Foot Massage
- A Kung Fu Show
- The Lama Temple (Tibetan)
- The Central Zoo (with Pandas)
- Tienanmen Square
- The Forbidden City
- The Pearl Market
- And LOADS of Shopping!
- (Plus some extras along the way)
What's included: Flight, hotel, and all meals.
What's not included:
- Travel and baggage insurance
- Optional shows
- Tips for local service personnel ($60)
- Tips for Israeli guide ($2 per day per person suggested)
- Fuel and other similar surcharges
Who do you call? Rona Michelson at +972-8-970-7684, or 08-972-7684 if you're in Israel.
When do you call? Anytime that isn't Shabbat in Israel.
Don't miss out! This may be the cheapest trip EVER to China. With the Beijing Olympics coming up, this deal will probably never be repeated!