Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Something's Happening...

I haven't posted in over a month. Sorry about that folks. I've kind of been in a not-so-bloggy place lately.

First the big news - I'm pregnant! I'm due Jan 9th or thereabouts. Part of the reason I haven't blogged is because at first, I was having really bad doubts about this pregnancy. I had pains that I thought might mean it was ectopic, and I just had weird emotional stuff that didn't let me believe it was ok.

Then I went to a doctor who I decided I don't like so much, and he almost refused to do an ultrasound. I basically had to tell him that I thought it might be ectopic. He refused to take a measurement, so I almost missed my chance to do a neuchal translucency. Fortunately, that was taken care of, and the numbers are good.

Lately, I've just been extremely tired, and while I have a lot to say, I don't seem to be able to organize it into a blog post.

And then, Kinneret turned one!

She's so sweet. Here's a picture of her enjoying her new tricycle (a gift from Aunt Rachel and Uncle Ohad & family).
Also visible is Poofy, who is a big fan of Kinneret's newest trick - giving all of her food to the dog instead of eating it. Fortunately, she does seem to be getting enough into her mouth - her face has thinned out some, but she still has baby-folds in her arms and legs!

In other exciting news, Rachel Inbar has moved her blog to here.

New on the blogroll is Chez Perky, with 1 midi perky and 3 mini perkies for four times the perkiness of the other leading blog!

DrSavta (and RabbiSaba) are doing a coast-to-coast tour of the USA.

A Mother in Israel is way more ambitious than I'd ever be. She's even washing her floor!

And that's pretty much all the news for right now... so stay tuned for the next exciting adventure of.... trrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiLcat!

5 comments:

Diana said...

BST

Anonymous said...

I indeed wondered what's happening with you. Mazal tov, and great picture of K! Didn't know that 1-year old toddlers can already handle tricycles. It's very cool.

I'm an nucle, btw.. (You'd know if you read my blog, but I assume you don't, because you don't read Hebrew stuff)

Textual Hugs,
moi

Lady-Light said...

Well, a hearty be-sha'a tova!
Hope you are feeling better; pregnancy is not easy (just the thought of it gets me tired, but, at my age...)
btw-did you remove my blog from your blogroll? I noticed it wasn't there. Did I do something to offend you? If so (it's getting closer to Yom Kippur anyway), I do apologize. I can't fathon what that would be, however...

JJ said...

Besha'ah tovah! How exciting! And your little girl is so cute- she's gotten so big!

Orthonomics said...

Be'sha'a Tova.