Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people (if possible) at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.
Seven things about me:
- I have a superman complex and find myself wanting to save pretty much everyone from pretty much everything. I obsess over other people's problems.
- When I was 12 or so, my best friend cut her wrist in a suicide attempt. Since then, I get weirded out by anything touching (or especially scratching) my wrists. (Friend is still alive and even occasionally in touch)
- I'm one of the only people I know who actually LOVED high school and had relatively few complaints about the particular school.
- The longest I ever lived in one place is 5 years, but I'm coming up on 4.5 years in my current apartment.
- When I was in kindergarten, and they asked me what I wanted to be, I said "author and illustrator." Author is still on the short-list of what I'd like to be.
- I'm not sure whether I'm more afraid of having an epidural or going through another whole labor without one.
- I've crocheted a kippa for almost every guy I was ever serious about - except Yaakov, who only wears velvet anyway.