Sunday, May 13, 2007

Supporting My Habit!

I've been told that it's very mercenary of me to have Amazon links on my blog...
You have to understand. This country I live in lacks decent book stores, so I belong to a book club.
All proceeds from Amazon purchases made through this blog go to supporting the book club. So far, after close to a year, I've had two readers make purchases, for a total of $7 in my Amazon account... They won't even let me use the money until it gets up to $15.

Please support our book club. It doesn't cost you any extra to order through me!

Thank you,
t.c.

1 comment:

Erachet said...

Hi! I just came across your blog and while I don't live in Israel, I've been there plenty of times and I know just what you mean about them not having decent book stores. Anyway, if I had money to spare on real books as opposed to school textbooks, I'd totally order from Amazon through your blog.