Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Passed Test, Blood Test, Diet

So today's big news is that I took my written (theory) driving test and passed it. It took two tries, but I have the official pass on that, which means I just have lessons and a road test and then I can get my license. This would be a big move toward my feeling like an adult, so it's good to feel like the process is moving along.

I took Poofy to the vet today, and he got a shot of tranquilizer so he could have a blood test. I'm expecting to find out that he has chronic renal failure... which is both good news and bad news. Animals can live for years with it - that's the good news. The bad news is that his peeing on the floor is likely to get worse rather than better. I'm currently taking him out 5-6 times a day and he's still having accidents. It's not a nice situation.

On the diet front, today was a decent day. Here's the food:
breakfast - 2 coffees and a slim-fast (chocolate)
snack - coffee & peach
snack - fireball
dinner - 2 chicken breasts & 1.5 cups of rice
snack - neviot + raspberry vanilla flavored water.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You've been skipping lunch!

What are fireballs?