Monday, January 02, 2006

Frustration

My job is at a slow point right now. I know that tomorrow, there will be plenty of work to do, but right now, I'm just... boreddddddddddddddddddd. There's stuff to do, but it's seriously monotonous. I mean seriously, how many times can I write a glossary for the same narrow range of terms.

It's a little sad how fast Channuka went this year, but I can't say it wasn't a good holiday. It was great!

I got to see my neices and nephews a lot. Whoo. I just had a cool idea. Yaakov wants me to come meet his friends/family in Beitar, so maybe I'll be able to take him through Sam & Ofi's before we go to Beitar. That would be so cool. _AND_ Sam would HAVE to give me my shirt... He promised me a YouNeverCall.com t-shirt, because I used to be a sales representative there.

Anyway... I should get back to work.
t.c.

No comments: