Sunday, January 08, 2006

Once Upon a Time

I ordered an html book. Today it finally arrived. My sister says it's a really awesome book. I haven't had a chance to look inside yet.

Anyway, had a very quiet Shabbat with my parents, which was great, because I was really feeling yucky. I hate having colds :(.

Last night, I saw Corpse Bride, which I thought was interesting, but pretty high on gross-out factor. If you like seeing people's eyeballs fall out, it's a great movie... If you prefer to watch people who are alive and kicking, it might be skippable. Yaakov thought it was cute, but I guess he just doesn't mind being grossed out as much as I do. There were also spiders and I'm a bit phobic about spiders.

Ice cream update: I haven't had any yet today, nor did I have any yesterday. AND, I'm planning on having meat for lunch, which means that the chances I'll have ice cream later are pretty small.

I guess that's it for now.

t.c.

No comments: