Monday, February 13, 2006

6 weeks left

Friday, we ordered invitations. The first draft of it isn't quite right. We'll have to see what we can do about it.

We also ordered my engagement ring on Friday, and we got it Sunday, which means I'm currently wearing it!!! :)

It's gorgeous, and I love it. Yaakov also got me a set of juggling balls (Actually two sets). That was really cool b/c I didn't expect that at all, and they're really funky ones. I'll need to borrow a digital camera so I can post pictures of all of the above (juggling balls, engagement ring, yaakov)...

I tried to take a picture of the ring with my cell phone but it didn't come out right. It's a lousy camera. oh well.

Over Shabbat, Yaakov and I were in Har Nof, and we stayed with a really lovely family, and had lunch and seuda shlishit with two more really nice families. Yaakov has such amazing friends!

They say you can tell a lot about a person from their friends. In this case, it's just more proof of how lucky I am, and how wonderful G-d is to me. I still have a lot to do before the wedding, but the big stuff is done.

I set up a wedding registry on Amazon, because everyone keeps asking what we want. We don't need much. We actually have almost everything on earth.

We have a crazy amount of stuff. I mean, we have 2 sandwich toasters, 2 microwaves, 2 blenders... just absolute tons of stuff...

So, 42 days left, and I'm feeling more and more stressed and more and more happy at the same tiem...
all is well.

t.c.

No comments: