Sunday, February 26, 2006

gift registry.

it must be nice to live someplace where there are normal gift registries!
I hate asking for gifts. It totally stinks! The whole point of gifts is that they're supposed to be thoughtful and loving and surprises!

But, in the interest of giving us a fighting chance of not having to return too much...


Someone already claimed the breadmaker.
which leaves:
on amazon:
some books (I added some more)
silverware
Sheets
a dog bone...???

outside in the real world:
I'm going on Tuesday to choose a china pattern. I'll let y'all know how that works
A popcorn popper
An ice cream machine
A Shabbat water urn

A Mayim Achronim thingy
A Havdala set
A Netilat Yadayim cup

and maybe a set of LED Poi. (If you don't know what that is, chances are, this comment isn't directed at you.)

Plus Yaakov likes hampers. I claim he needs a wife who doesn't spend 12 hours a day out of the house, and then two hampers and one basket (which we already have) is plenty, because I'll clean the laundry and put it back in the closet like a normal human being...

So... I think that's everything we can really use.

My apologies, because I personally find this post fairly rude... but I'm trying to be practical...
blergh!

t.c.

No comments: