Sunday, February 05, 2006

Being Engaged.

On Friday, Yaakov and I went to meet his relatives in Azure. That was really cool. His cousins are great. They really make every effort to connect despite linguistic and cultural barriers. Besides, they have chickens in the backyard! I was very excited about the chickens, and almost decided to give up my hi-tech life for a farm. Then I remembered that i know absolutely nothing about farming, but that it's probably harder than washing the floor, which is about as significant an effort as I'm willing to make.

Then we came back to Modiin, and we had a quiet Shabbat with O. and Poofy and a guest dog named Barbie.

Saturday night, we went to a great show. Scott performed juggling and awesome magic tricks. In addition, another juggler/magician appeared, and there was a cute stand-up comedian as well. There was some very nice stuff, and it was cool getting to see Scott perform.

I had a great time, but I got home late, which means I'm now plodding through the day... I wouldn't mind sleeping a few extra hours, but there' s so much to do, and so little time. I'm very overwhelmed...

t.c.

No comments: