Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thursday Again

Today, I had Tai Chi class. I walked there and back, but pretty much the shortest possible way, and I stopped and chatted with friends on the way back, so exercise today was.... well, weak.

Food:
Breakfast:
Coffee w/ sugar and milk
Yogurt drink (about 550 calories)

Lunch:
fish stir fry (1 fillet of sole, 1 pepper, mushrooms, onion, cabbage, soy sauce, 1 tbsp olive oil)

Snack:
1 fireball
1 coffee w/ sugar and milk

Dinner:
1 sandwich w sliced pastrama (turkey junk, not pastrami) on light bread.
1 can baked beans
1 bowl lentil soup

A note to everyone who thinks I should eat more lunch... I'm not really that hungry at lunch time. There must be a blood sugar thing or something, but I get ravenously hungry around 7pm. I tried to stave it off with a cup of coffee around 6ish, but I think I hit too late.



1 comment:

mother in israel said...

Thanks for sharing with us your progress--it's inspiring.