Saturday, April 30, 2011

Another Saturday Night

The big news for the week is that I appear to have gotten a job. It's not clear when I start or whether I'll be working at an office or at home, but I was told that I'm hired. I'm very excited and more than a little bit nervous. I hope things will go well. 

Yesterday and today were better on the food front, but I'm still not back to non-eating.

Friday: 
breakfast: coffee and a granola bar
lunch: yogurt drink (300 cal)
snack: coffee and a granola bar
Dinner: chicken soup, 1 slice of challah, salad, 1/2 chicken breast, 1 chicken thigh, 1 chicken leg, 1/2 cup rice

Saturday:
breakfast: coffee
lunch: 1 bowl chicken soup, 
snack: fruit salad, 1 slice of cake, celery
dinner: 2 chicken breasts

1 comment:

Jules said...

Yay! That's great! Good luck!