Sunday, April 17, 2011

In Which I Forget to Blog for Three Days

So Thursday, I just forgot to blog. I didn't really remember to eat either. I had 3 yogurts and some cottage cheese, I think

Friday, I had coffee, then a big gigantic yogurt drink that was about 400 calories, and then I went to give blood. Apparently, I hadn't eaten enough. I got sick mid-donation and they had to pull the needle out :( Does anyone know if they can still use it if it's not a full pint?

We went away for Shabbat.

Friday afternoon, I didn't get a chance to eat until late, and then all I had was some almonds.
Dinner was a bit of a disaster. I had a whole roll, a fair amount of rice, some hummus... and dessert in addition to the chicken and fish.

Saturday was a complete disaster of a day. I can only comfort myself with two things. One, I didn't drink any sugared drinks and two, three months ago, I would have eaten more. I'm not going to list all the garbage I ate. It's too depressing.

This morning, I was up half a kilo. :( 

Today was a better day.

Breakfast: 2 eggs, 1 small potato roll, salad, coffee
snack: coffee, cherry tomatoes, red pepper
lunch: cottage cheese
snack: shesek (loquat)

I haven't figured out dinner yet. I'll update the post when I get there.

No comments: