Saturday, April 02, 2011

Shabbat.

I'm feeling all messed up by the new plan, and I'm not sure how I'm going to manage it. I really dislike vegetables  for the most part. Raw veggies make me seriously sick in large quantities and I can only eat so many string beans and zucchini which is pretty much all I like cooked. Shabbat was neither here nor there. I wasn't on the new plan, wasn't on the old... just tried not to eat ridiculously. Tomorrow morning, I start the dietitian's plan. I have a stomach ache just thinking about it. It makes me want to quit entirely... but I'm going to do my best to give it a chance.

Breakfast: coffee, granola bar
Lunch: salad - mix of beans, rice, & ground beef, fruit salad
snack: 1/4 apple, coffee
snack: fruit salad, 1/4 apple, 2 crackers, peanut butter (about 1.5 tablespoons)
Dinner: mix of beans, rice, & ground beef. fireball


No comments: