Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Back on the Wagon

Yesterday, I walked 40 minutes. Today, OneTiredEma and I walked for about an hour. I tried to map the walk on google maps, but either I'm not patient enough or it's not friendly enough. It did confirm that the walk was over 4 kilometers, but I couldn't get much more than that out of it. I'll have to try again later. A lot of people have suggested that I should try Weight Watchers either online or in group... I hate to spend the money on it, especially since I can see a dietitian for free...I have an appointment in a little over a week. My neighbor across the way has been giving me pep talks. She lost substantial amounts of weight working with a dietitian, so I guess I'll try that. 

Food:
Breakfast: Coffee, cottage cheese & yogurt & strawberries & banana
lunch: 1 cup creamy broccoli soup, 1 yogurt with granola (this is the danona kind that's 150 calories including the granola), 1 red hot, 2 pickles
snack: 1 cup coffee
dinner: 1 can condensed tomato soup (prepared, of course), 2 pastrama (1%) sandwiches on light bread.
snack: 1 fireball

No comments: