Monday, March 07, 2011

Monday yet again

I've noticed my readership dwindling. I guess no one really cares what I eat. I really need the accountability though. Knowing I'm reporting to a group on every bite I eat helps me eat less. So the question is, should I move  my diet to a separate blog, and hopefully some of you will come check up on me a bit?
Let me know.
In the meantime:
breakfast: Coffee w/ milk and agave
Cottage&Gil&strawberry&banana& agave
Snack: fireball
Lunch: 2 cherry yogurts
Dinner: 3 veggie burgers w/ ketchup, string beans, pickles,


3 comments:

Rona Michelson said...

I think you are doing a great job and if posting helps you then do it!

Yaron Kaplan said...

I don't mind seeing your food reports. I just skim them with my Google Reader and move on.

PS: Send me some of these Atomic Fireballs, would you? I might be willing to trade them with an entrance to the BeautyGeek finals. ;)

Gila Rose said...

I agree w/ Rona - more people are reading than you realize, we're just not commenting often. Keep up the good work!