Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Halfway through

This week is more than halfway over. yay!
And this week is easier because 1. I have a course today (yay!) and 2. I have the day off tomorrow. (bigger yay!)

Tomorrow is the family channuka party, so I'll get to see EVERYONE, that is ALL THE LITTLE Mikeyson cuties (and arik and inbar cuties, of course, but they're 1/2 mikeyson too, they just lost the name).

That's a LOT of cuties! 20! can you believe it?

I asked Y if he wanted to come and he said he didn't mind. I'm not sure if that means he wants to or doesn't, or if he's ambivalent about it. I'm kind of ambivalent, though I'm leaning more towards no. It's not so useful to be introduced to 30 people at the same time.

I guess we'll see how his workday shapes up, because if he isn't free, then the whole thing is kind of a moot point.

The big upside is that we'll probably be able to go see Narnia tomorrow, and I'm really excited about that. I was a HUGE Narnia fan as a kid. I read all the books so many times that I can remember almost every detail of every book. There was once a film version that was pretty good. It'll be interesting to see how the new version compares.

So that's the news.
Nothing terribly exciting, but all is well :)
t.c.

No comments: