Wednesday, January 31, 2007

At Work... Well...

So this whole week Yaakov's been working with a group of people from around the world, and things have been seriously hectic. He's been getting home at about 10:30 and collapsing...

So today I came to his work and had dinner with him. I also ran a whole series of errands in Jerusalem, which was good, because some of them have been on hold for a while.

So now I'm at his office, waiting for him to finish up so we can head home...

There's a little bit of news. The yaakov-and-leah site is gone... I wasn't editing it and doing stuff with it, so I decided to let it go rather than pay to keep it alive when it isn't really accomplishing anything.

My parents are now tour operators for an all-kosher/shomer Shabbat trip to China. For more information, you can write to DrSavta at Gmail dot com. The tours are available in Hebrew and English, and include 3 kosher meals a day. The tours leave from Israel, but if you're not in Israel, you can make arrangements to meet the group in China. My parents have taken the tour once, and co-guided once, and they've really enjoyed it immensely.

I'm in need of work. I write content for websites, translate from Hebrew to English (but not the other way), and edit English text.

If you have work for me, leave me your email in a comment, and I'll write you back. Since I moderate my comments, you don't need to worry about your address being posted for spammers. If you need receipts, let me know. I haven't gotten receipts yet, b/c I'm not getting enough work to justify it, but I could probably arrange it within a few days if necessary.

so that's the news...
t.c.

No comments: