Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Globbing the Globe

A certain Princess but not Princess Kinneret Kangaroo has requested that people around the globe glob for charity. With such a great cause, I supposed I must help the war effort.

So here is my Glob post.

I have no clue what to say on a glob post, although I suppose a purim-related post could be appropriate. Purim is an interesting holiday. It celebrates how they tried to kill us and we won, so we should eat. Actually Haman tried to kill us, and Esther risked life and limb to save all of Am Yisrael.

It's pretty neat how one person managed to save a whole nation. She got stuck in this freaky situation where she was forced to marry a king, and she was basically not much more than a concubine. But not only she managed to make it work, she saved her whole nation.

I think there's something to be learned from that - that you can actually improve the world even from a crazy awful situation.

So I guess I glob with Esther.

2 comments:

DrSavta said...

With Kinneret Esther?

I would definitely glob with her!

Diana said...

That is the deepest Glob I've ever read!
I am going to move the slider now.
Thanks!