Sunday, August 30, 2009

What Some People Will Do to Get a YouNeverCall Hat


YouNeverCall is offering a free hat to anyone who reviews them and lets them know where the review is.

Apparently, that seems too complex for some people, so they did a search, found something I'd written about YouNeverCall on my blog and submitted it as a review to the staff over at YNC.

Here's the thing... Sam at YNC is the type to notice such things, because, well, he's my brother. So he ran this one by me, since he didn't know I had an address in Wellsville, PA. (I don't.)

So sorry, Angie, I think it was a great creative effort, but I think you'll have to write your OWN review if you want to get a YouNeverCall hat.

LeahGG

4 comments:

Rona Michelson said...

Ohmigosh! I am so jealous. I have never been plagiarized!

(just kidding... I have a hit squad lined up to get anyone who dares)

Esser Agaroth said...

B"H

Next time, she needs to steal a piece by someone who doesn't have any friend or family working for the company in question.

I guess she took that risk.

So, what happened? They never sent her the hat? Did you get a hat?

Did she get "busted?"

RivkA with a capital A said...

We need to get new phones and a new plan for our family.

Does your brother's company service Israel?

-----------------------------

I have seen cases where bloggers go to even lower levels and actually plagiarize other blogger's posts!!

SAD.

Leah Goodman said...

sorry, USA only :(