Sunday, February 13, 2011

Today I Start

n

This isn't who I'm supposed to be:

And these are the reasons why I can't be like this:


Now I need to remind myself of this about 200 times a day instead of eating... and in just one year from now, I will be somewhere near where I need to be.
I guess one has to be pretty desperate to post this on their blog... actually, I am. The realization has been dawning on me slowly, but really, what's happened to me is absolutely awful. I can't keep living like this.
It started with the thyroid, but it got worse because I let it. 
So... hope you'll all come along for the ride.

6 comments:

Risa Tzohar said...

Go girl! It definitely helps to put it out there on the blog!!!Much Hatzlacha!

OneTiredEma said...

Good for you. Any time you want to go for a nice walk in the woods, let me know; I'll drive :)

Gila Rose said...

Your readers will be here, cheering you on!

Gila Rose said...

Your readers will be here, cheering you on!

Bethami said...

oooh tired, that sounds good.
i think the thing that gets me is just getting out of the house. when i work at home i eat all day. junk too, since im lazy about making lunch. its much easier at the office.
but you are at home...maybe spend some time in the library instead of a coffee shop?
kol hacavod and good luck!

Yaron Kaplan said...

כל הכבוד! ושיהיה לך בהצלחה