Thursday, January 19, 2006

2 for 2, Dr Phil

Dr Phil said you shouldn't marry someone until you've nursed them through the flu (you having deja vu?) So now, Yaakov has had the same experience... I've been down with flu and high fever and all that since Tuesday evening.

My boss yelled at me and threatened to fire me, so I fully expect to be fired on Sunday, and I don't really care. There are advantages to the job, but there are also big disadvantages, so whatever comes, I'll deal. I'm sort of debating moving to freelance, but that has disadvantages as well. So I guess I'll see what comes, and deal with it when it arrives.

In the meantime, I just hope this flu goes away before Shabbat, b/c my brother and his kids are going to be here for shabbat, and I really don't want to have to be quarantined!

oh well.
t.c.

1 comment:

luckluster said...

What a sucky boss! Threatens to fire you because you're sick!
Shall I spank him for you?