Thursday, January 05, 2006

Downgraded.

You know how sometimes they downgrade a storm from hurricane to tropical storm?

So I've downgraded my medical condition from 'possible strep' to 'cold.'

My throat isn't hurting, there's still no fever, and my nose is stuffy, so this is a cold. Now I'm really happy that I didn't make a big fuss and go to the dr and all that.

Onto other subjects.
Yaakov and I aren't going to Beitar for Shabbat, as the place where I was supposed to stay said it wasn't convenient for them and the place where he was supposed to stay, the lady of the house isn't feeling well.

Since tonight is juggling night, and Juggler is also under the weather, there's no chance of conning Juggler into driving Yaakov out to see me, and there's not much point to my heading out to Jerusalem since I would be very late for the juggling club, and I would have to head back after a fairly short time. So that leaves me with Saturday night for seeing Yaakov. Somehow it seems like it's getting harder to go two days without seeing him. The more I know him, the more I like him.

Anyway, I think I'll have another cup of coffee and another sudafed and see if I can get something useful done today.

bye all.
t.c.

No comments: